Enjoy a traditional fish broth, follow the recipe and discover how easy it is to prepare it so that you can enjoy it with your family this Lent.
Benefits of broths
Soup is a super food because it provides you with carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. Depending on the recipe, these dishes are very complete as they contain vegetables, meat, dairy products, cereals, legumes and condiments. After cooking the vegetables, the broth obtained is rich in vitamins and minerals, so it is recommended to use it in the preparation of other dishes. In addition, the soup is an easily digestible food so you can consider it in your dinner. When preparing any of these dishes, we recommend taking care of the amount of salt you add. Finally, to make it healthier, remove the fat that the broth may contain, which is usually seen on the surface when it is cold.
Fish broth benefits
- First of all, a 100 g serving provides 15 to 25 g of protein.
- Its phosphorus and vitamin D help healthy bones and teeth.
- It also provides omega 3 fatty acids. Promotes brain development.
- Reduces cognitive decline. In addition, it is a source of essential amino acids.
- Helps fight free radicals.
- Benefits eye health. On the other hand, it regulates glucose levels.
- Prevents cardiovascular problems.